Looking for somewhere local to have a gathering with fabulous food, wonderful service and in a totally private environment? From a Friday evening birthday for 20 to a Sunday afternoon family roast for 10, a midweek friends get-together or a kids Pizza making and cake decorating party we do our best to accommodate.
The beauty of holding your party at Eveleigh’s is that having the whole place to yourselves means you can celebrate whatever your event without the worry of other groups around you.
Although we enjoy a glass ourselves we do not have an alcohol license so you are welcome to bring your own wines, fizz, beers and such. We will happily store, chill and serve them to your group for a small corkage charge. (It goes without saying that this saves a lot on the drinks bill!)
If you’d like, we can provide mixers and serve cocktails on arrival too!
We have a number of menu options and will happily discuss and design a menu with you to suit.
A few things to think about:
- Tables – We can either accommodate a group of 10 – 12 on one table or a group of 16 – 18 across two tables (20 as long as you know each other well!)
- Venue Hire – There is no additional cost for the exclusive use of the venue for your party.
- Pre-Orders – We request all pre-orders prior to your event along with an agreed deposit per person.
- Corkage – Corkage will be charged at £2 per bottle covering the storage, chilling and service in Eveleigh’s glassware.
- Cancellations – Cancellations prior to your pre-order date will be without additional charge.
*There will be a discretionary gratuity of 12% added to all private hire bills.
Contact us to discuss dates and any special arrangements.